Monday, April 13, 2009

Basket Full of Goodies

Well, Easter has come and gone, but not without lots of laughs, food and, well, just good ol' fun!








When my precious niece, Madeleine, first laid eyes on my Easter Pops, she was immediately entranced! So she reached out and chose her favorite two and then walked around, with one in each hand, for about an hour. They went all around the house with her, outside with her, in the sand box with her, and I even think they received a few sly licks from Nikki, my mom's cocker.






It was only at her nap time that they parted from her hands, but they soon found their way back to her later that afternoon.

Here are some pics of her enjoying the pops:





And....me and my sweet joy girl, Sybal:


Well, heck, might as well throw a few of me and my sweety!





It's tradition in our family to make a coconut bunny cake each Easter, so Kelli decided it was time to introduce Maddi to this tradition.

Maddi's first bunny cake:





1 comment:

  1. I think you'll be good with this!

    http://brittandjonyeager.blogspot.com/2009/05/7-things.html

    ReplyDelete