Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Ever Growing Wish List

I'm a girl, who loves to shop...big surprise...ha! I'm also a girl, who is on a budget...hmmm....budget....lots of super cute things that would look fabulous in my house....husband who likes to make sure his wife sticks to the budget....YEAH, not a good combination. So, I've learned how to live vicariously by spending hours surfing the net, finding things I love but can't buy...or atleast not immediately. My momma always said patience is a virtue!

Right now, here's a few things that rank high on my wish list:


Kate Spade Owl Handbag


All I can say about this amazing, super mod, breathtaking purse is....NO-SHE-DIDN'T!!!! Kate Spade, what have you been doing in my head lately, because I'm almost sure there's no one else in the world that you created this handbag for more than MEEEE!!!!!! Darn you Kate Spade and your brilliant overpriced purses! There's nothing I would love more than to have this wise owl perched upon my arm....guess it's time to start dropping hints to the hubby;)



Molly Mutt Dog Duvet

I love my hounds and spending money on them. With that said, I already have their new dog beds picked out! Check these duvets out:


These dog duvet covers come from Molly Mutt. These duvets are not only cute and stylish, I love the fabrics used, but also green earth friendly! Gotta love that! You fill the duvets with old blankets, pillows, clothing, towels, whatever you have laying around your house that you no longer use. A great way to recycle and help keep heaping mounds of textiles out of our landfills! I can't wait to get one (or two) of these for my babies...I'm sure they'll be very comfy!



And while I'm on the topic of things I want for my pups, here's something else to add to the list:



I love, love, love these Lucky Fiona dog collars! I'm completely smitten with the fabrics, as I'm sure Maci, Sybal and Red are too, cuz they told me so. Since most of our dog walks end up as "off-leash runs/swims" in the stinky, muddy, green algae filled ponds of my neighborhood (the dogs totally love it and I love watching them frolick through the ponds, chasing after frogs and rolling in all the hideous smelling dead things they sniff out), my dogs collars REEK of stinky pond water. My goal is to get them some of these cute and stylish collars to be their "prim and proper" collars, for times such as going to Gigi and Pappa's house, taking back road rides in the Jeep with the top off, visiting Dr. Loftis (oh joy!), and other outings where they need to NOT smell like stinky soured butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment