Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Time Blues

Ok, what's the deal? It's April in Texas and we just had a freeze last night?!?! I'm really needing some sunshine and warmth! This is the time of year when I'm suppose to rush out to my car as quick as I can, speed home, jump into my favorite asics, nike tempos and DRC shirt and run like the wind, but ohhhh, it's so hard when it's cloudy and windy and just plain cold outside!!!

But on a different note....The Kitschy Cottage is filling my mind and heart with excitement and totally has me drooling over some great finds!!! As my hubby says, "I think the only reason you want to open up Kitschy is so that you can wear all the cute clothes and stash our house full of all the wonderful home decor!" and I in turn simply nod my head with a happy smirk on my face...heehee!

I've gotten inspiration from many shops and sources, but my most fave blog of all, "Making It Lovely", has me drooling over her mock ups and ideas. I love her style and find that it mirrors very closely to my own personal taste and vision. Now if I can just figure out how that Adobe Photo Shop works....I'll conquer it one day....until then I'll waste my time living vicariously through everyone elses ideas and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment